Dale Shin - Making it Easier to Buy or Sell a House
Full service real estate agent representing homeowners in the sale of their home. Here are the steps I take to sell your house:
- Discussion to learn your objectives and what's important to you
- Assess house and present options to present it in its best light
- Go over comprehensive marketing plan and develop marketing strategy to best fit your house
- Determine a list price
- Prepare marketing (professional photography, carefully written description, listing on multiple listing service, social media advertising, direct mail, neighborhood canvassing)
- Go live -- list house on open market, conduct showings and open houses, fine-tune marketing, evaluate market conditions, adjust pricing as necessary
- Receive and present offers, vet and evaluate each offer and buyer, negotiate for best price and terms
- Open escrow and diligently prosecute to close
- Feedback and review
With over a decade in property management, you can't help but develop creative problem-solving skills and a high level of customer service. This and a conscientious work ethic focusing on my clients' best interests benefitted my clients by improving the condition of their properties, filling vacancies to increase cash flow. As a Realtor, take advantage of my skill set in the purchase or sale of your home.
On a personal note, I grew up in Seattle, Washington where it really did rain A LOT. I went to college in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where it was TOO COLD! No more cold weather so I moved to Los Angeles! I've always been fascinated with LA, even as a kid, and ever since coming here, I never looked back.